Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Summer Loving!

 Today's Look was a bit free handed!

Blues, oranges and and lime green. I been on

pinterest surfing again looking for a colorful

look and just decided to free hand.

I started with my priming my face with my elf

face primer. I used the dark brown in wet n wild's

brow/liner pencil. Lightly filling it in , higlighting

the bottom with my LA concealer in cool tan.

Next I primed my eyes with NYX's white shadow

base. Going in my crease with a dark orange in

120 palette making sure to blend! Putting a

mixture of a dark matte blue and a dark shimmer

blue on my lid. Saw how dark the shadow was

and decided to ad a light shimmery aqua to my

lids. Now my intentions was to leave it as is but

playing around I added lime green to the inner

corner of my eyes. I did have on lashes but they

were to big for my face lol. Drag queen lashes are not for me. So I removed them making the wing

thicker and adding a few more coats of mascara.

 On my face I used LA concealer

in fawn all over my face setting it

with my Iman powder. I used a burnt

orange color from my bh cosmetics

blush palette. On my lips is costal

scents liner in expresso mixed with

Mac's Angel ( which is my now

must have). I love this lipstick and

have been choosing it over my bold

colors. My intentions was to add

Milani's violet volt but seeming

as Angel is my favorite I went with

that.
 I hope you guys

enjoyed this look.

I'm so ready for bold

and bright summer

looks. 

I also set it Urban

Decay setting spray

for Oily skin and I don't

think it's working for

me. My skin looks

super oily in these pics.

Follow my instagram

please and thank you.

shalynn_collete.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the pop of green and the pink lips to make the whole look really fresh!

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
notanobession.blogspot.com