Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day to Night

This is my day to night looks using the Chloe and Isabel jewelry line. I really love the statement

pieces so I build the outfits around them. The day outfit is something I'm obsessing over now, 

KIMONOS! The kimono is from Body Central as well as the tank top.The shorts are from Top Shop 

and shoes from Charlotte Russe. I choose to use the SeaScape Collar Necklace for a color block of 

coral and blue.Also if  you like that necklace hurry and get it before times out, it's limited edition. I 

added the gold accessories of the Multi row snake chain bracelet  and the Organic open circle drop 

earrings. For makeup I choose and everyday smokey eye with nude lips, and for a hair a messy or 

neat bun.

For night time you want to add a bit more glam so for this look I build the wardrobe around the Deco 

Crystal cluster drama neckalce . This piece just scream fabulous. It makes an outfit look expensive 

without being expensive. Peplums are all the rave right now. You can dress them up or down. Since 

its for a night look we're dressing it up! I really like the quarter length sleeves so if it's quite chill in 

your setting you'll be able to stay somewhat warm. The color is perfect for spring/summer . There 

wasn't a link for the top but check your local department stores, as well as Charlotte Russe they are 

know for their peplums. The shorts are from Forever New. I added mint colored shoes because I just 

love mixing colors. The shoes are from Charlotte Russe . Since you already have a statement piece 

you want to keep your other accessories at a minimum. So with a statement necklace you want to do 

studs, or pearls as your earring. So here I choose the Pave Ball stud earrings and a link bracelet. 

 For makeup I choose to darken the smokey eye and add some pink to to the nude lips. A top knot or 

bun will be great to pull this look together.

Shop all of these pieces Here!

Any questions email me or send me a message on my Twitter or Facebook. Also follow my Instagrams. 

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Xoxo

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post!

No comments: