Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ocean Candy Inspired look

The makeup you see by the video here. I tried to find a picture but I couldn't but if you go to her instagram you can see the inspiration. Her IG name is theglamagal. I came accross her youtube while browsing for WOC makeup tutorials. I've already done one but this was the one I was most excited to do.
 On my eyes I used. The usual primer, and bh cosmetics 120 palette

first edition. I used a royal ocean blue in my crease. Mixing a light

blue and light turquoise color. It didn't give me the affect I wanted

so I used my elf makeup set and seal and applied another turqoise

from that palette. Then going back in with that royal blue and

darkening the crease.


It doesn't show in the pictures but I used a nyx glitter line in a gold

to add a more dramatic affect.


For my lashes I cut half of one and just added it to my outer lashes

to add more drama to the look. On the lower lash

line I used a mixture of lime greens, and yellow.

For my lips I used coastal scents liner  in espresso then going

over it with milani's lipstick in raspberry rush then going over

it with Milani's lipstick in rose hip!

Face and eyebrows are still the same as before.

Hoping to do more makeup looks for you guys and tutorial soon.

xoxo





1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the pop of green on your lower lids! Gorgeous look!

Would love if you check out my blog
Raincouver Beauty