Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentines Day Look #1

Really been dying to do a purple look. I've been on pinterest and youtube just looking up and down

for an makeup look I had to try. So I came across NitraaB chanell and was inspired. Her look was a

neutral color on the lids and purple in the crease . Here's my inspired remixed version.

For starters here's a break down of what I used:

On my eyes:
    Ulta Mouse Foundation Buff Nude and Nyx Eyeshadow      base in white
 Coastal scents Smokey Palette
      Nyx Jersey Palette
     A Pink Liquid liner

On My face:
Revlon colorstay foundation
 Iman Pressed Powder

Lips:
Kiss Lipstick in Coral
Topped with a Pink Frosty Lipgloss


 This look is wearable for any occasion but could be special for Valentines day. The purple and pink oh so romantic.

I hope you like this look. Sorry for the short post.

Look #2 will be posted soon.

Stay Beautiful xoxo


No comments: