Friday, March 15, 2013

Modern Vampire



So the other day I was just playing in my clothes and

makeup and came up with this look. Simple outfit

but dark makeup (hence the title modern vampire).

I would say this is a modern vampire look because

of the outfit. It's not all dark but modernly cute.

Black blazer ,simple white tee and jeans.

Now I'm pretty sure most vampires don't walk

around in leopard heels but they gave the look a diva effect.

Now to the makeup I used my costal scents palette.

Dark brown in the crease with some shimmery purplish colors

with gold flecks. Black in the crease as well drawn out in a wing. I

put tape on the corner of my eye to get that perfect line. On my

lips I used cabernet pencil from costal scents and the deepest red

I could find also lined in black around the lips smudged a little so

there wouldn't be a line of demarcation.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures I seriously need to invest in some rechargeable batteries and there will be quality proofed wise.


Like this look let me know and if you have a look you think I should try email or tweet me.

beautybeyondface@gmail.com

Lynn_aristry





7 comments:

Chantel said...

Very pretty, I love your makeup and those heels are fierce.

Beyond Beauty said...

Thank you got them from JustFab

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good tips. Yes, leopard heels are so diva, and so sexy too.

Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Canvases And Controversies said...

Absolutely love your blog .. always one of my daily reads and I can only hope to be as great of a blogger as you one day !

Beyond Beauty said...

Thank you @Jennifer I guess I have to post often now :)
Have to keep my readers happy
xoxo

Unknown said...

Very pretty !

Morenita Lokita said...

Loving the red lip!