Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 year of ME!!

This year I'm getting real dedicated to everything. I feel this is the year for me, I'm working on accomplishing everything I set out to do. I'm tending to move in silence rather that say what I'm going to do. However I will give you some of goals I would like to achieve.

Beauty Goals:

Stay dedicated to all my routines whether it be skin-care fitness or whatever.
Try more products and Do more Reviews.
Get hair to boob length by taking better care of hair.
Take better care of skin.

Get a job at a makeup counter.
Get at least 500 followers on blog
Get 300 subscribers on youtube
Get 500 likes on each fan page

Stay dedicated to blogging.
Start vlogging and doing beauty videos
Do more OOTD FOTD NOTD
 
But this biggest goal BUILD MY EMPIRE!!

I Tend to make this year a GREAT despite all the challenge that will come my way.

What are some of your goals for 2013??



No comments: