Monday, November 5, 2012

HOLIDAY LOOK #2

 Oh how i love the holidays.Thanksgiving and christmas!!! Christmas trees, logs burning, hot chocolate,and reefs. Yumm the smell of it all just gets me in the christmas sprit. This look was inspired by the traditional colors of christmas.

I was wrecking my brain trying to do something unique fun yet different. I thought about a smokey eye with a colorful liner. I kid you not the moment I saw this look in my head I was to excited to do it lol.

Products I used:

Eyes:
 Coastal Scents 88 palette
 Wet and Wild liquid eyeliner (didn't have a name but a turquoise like color)
 nyx liner

 Face:
  Cover girls true blend Mineral foundation
  Bh cosmetics blush palette

 Lips:
   Coastal scents liner cabaret
    66 lip palette Deepest red or red that suits you
    Nyx round girl gloss Golden plum

Clothes I'm wearing:
    Biker Jacket from dots
    body con skirt (worn as a shirt) from wet seal

First apply primer and base. It's very important to set it as well so the shadow doesn't crease. Apply matte black shadow on lids not to much in the crease. Apply silver (shimmery or matte your preference) Sweep chocolate brown in crease and blend. Wing out your liner or keep it simple and apply the colored liner to bottom lid. Do your normal foundation routine and apply blush. Use a neutral or flesh tone ( I have no clue why I thought pink would work with this look) but hey TRIAL AND ERROR.
 Line Lips,apply lipstick and only a small amount of gloss. Don't make lips to shiny keep them matte.

Now your all gorge.com go out and celebrate the holidays. Eat like there's no tomorrow and kiss somebody under the mistletoe.

Stay beautiful xoxo

Any ideas please leave comments below :)




6 comments:

Haute and Comely said...

love the eyes

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Pretty. I like the shadow.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Dani @ My Make-up and Beauty Obsession! said...

Simply gorgeous! By the way, I have nominated you for the
Liebster Award!
Dani xxxx

Unknown said...

cute look
http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

Beyond Beauty said...

Thank You :)

Unknown said...

I nominated you for a liebster award, check it out here http://msvchiles.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-happy-new-year.html