Here are the rules
1. NO DIRECT or INDIRECT HEAT (brow dryers, flat irons, hooded dryers, or curling irons/wands)
2. Drink 6-8 cups of water a day (hair growth starts from the inside out)
3. Take a multivitamin Daily (One a Day Womens, Hair, Skin, and Nails, etc)
4. Deep Condition 1x per week
5. Wash your hair 1-2x per week
So I'm going to try the no heat challenge and see what happens. It's going to be a challenge because I'm lazy when it comes to my hair. So I'd have to go on youtube to find hairstyles.
I'll also be tracking what I'm using and eating. Right now it's a trial and error process because this would be my first time doing it and i have to figure out what products will work for my hair.
Join me in my challenge and document your success. Hope all is well. Stay Beautiful!