Sunday, February 17, 2013

Skin Care Routine




Here's my skin care routine.

First I start off with the Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser oil free. It's a good cleanser for oily skin. Just put a dime amount in hand a drop of water then mix until lathered. It will un lather quick so just  keep adding water while you're applying it to your face. Rinse with warm water and what I like to do is rinse once with cold water to seal the moisture and reduce redness.









Next I use the Mint Julep Masque. I only use this once every two weeks  or once a week it just depends on how I'm feeling. A small amount is good, I like to put a little extra though. Wait 15 mins for it to dry then  wash off with a wash cloth. The downfalls for this product is the smell and tingling feeling. The smell is horrid but durable and the tingling feeling only last during the drying stage. Once it starts drying you don't feel a thing. This is a holy grail product for because of the way it make my skin feel after. Talk about baby butt smooth!! I did notice a difference within in a week. My skin looked brighter and younger. It's to help reduce redness (hence the green colored mask) minimize pores and prevent blackheads.
I recommend this highly only a couple of bucks at your local dollar store.


What is your skin care routine?
How often do you change it up?
What are your favorites?


Stay beautiful
XoXo



No comments: