Monday, October 22, 2012

MAKEUP COLLECTION

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG. MY COLLECTION IS NOT EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO BRAG ABOUT LOL. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD DO A DIFFERENT POST.

Here's an overview of everything. Most of my palettes are from bh cosmetics and coastal scents with the exception of two. My jersey haute palette and my mark flip it. The Jersey palette came from Nyx but I ordered it from cherryculture roughly $22. Now my mark flip it kit is from well Mark lol. I got it when I became a rep. They are discountined now, but they should have spring kits coming soon. Also if your interested in any Meet Mark Cosmetics feel free to comment. I have brow gels from elf and a revelon cream eyeshadow palette and my fit me pressed powder.

 This is my train case got it from target nothing to special here. $30

 Here is an open view of my palettes. I have a 66 lip color, 88 matte, 10 blushes, concealer, and a smokey palette. My only con about the lip pallete is the taste. I know I shouldn't be tasting it lol but regularly you will gradually get a taste of your lipstick and that's exactly what it taste like, LIPSTICK! There are some lipsticks, lipglosses that have a nice taste but this my friend doesnt. The blush palette isn't color friendly for my skin so I'll use this in my pro kit. Concealer palette ehh you get what you pay for. Now my smokey palette is ok. I got it from coastal scents and some of the color pay off is good. Maybe it's the brushes I use but whatever. The blues and silvers are very pigmented.
 My brushes are very limited. The pink ones are from costal scents, the reddish ones were a gift, and the black  ones range from elf mark and a unknown brand. But those unknown ones were a gift not really good but I appreciate them anyway. There are some scissors and tweezers in this picture but you can't really see them.
 Last but not least are my pencils and other items. The white ones are from coastal scents lol cant' you tell how much I love them, the black ones from nyx and wet and wild liquid liners. Falsies mascara, elf primer, mark juice jem and the little lippies are samples from mark. Only one lipstick from mark and my tinted moisturizer from mark.

Overall it took me about two years just to get this little bit but I'm pretty sure it will expand. Comment below with pictures or tell me what's in your kits. If it's not alot who cares because all i started out with was eyeliner and cheap shadows lol.

Stay beautiful XoXo



6 comments:

Chantel said...

Great collection! I love your palettes.

Beyond Beauty said...

Thank you :)

Laura Quinn said...

Love it! :D I also have the big lipstick palette, but have split opinions about it...does it work well enough for you? :D

L
http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

Beyond Beauty said...

Some of the colors work well but not all maybe it's just the pigmentation of my lips

Anonymous said...

What do you think about the coastal scents brushes? I keep considering purchasing a set! x

beautybyren.blogspot.com

Beyond Beauty said...

I like them. I purchased my set about 2years ago and still use them there blending brush works wonders.